LPA welcomes applications from both existing LPA students and also students currently attending other providers. A copy of the full Sixth Form Admissions Policy, including entry requirements, is available via the school website.
- Attend the Sixth Form Information Evening on Thursday 10th November 2016 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Research subject choices and liaise with sixth form teaching staff, parents and the sixth form team.
- Complete your application form and submit it by the deadline of 13th January 2017.
- Attend a sixth form interview – January 2017. Conditional offers will be made at this point.
- Attend Sixth Form Induction on 11th – 12th July 2017.
- Receive GCSE results 24th August 2017, Enrol on 24th August 2017 (email alternative available),
- Start LPA Sixth Form in September 2017.
Please note—Teachers will be asked for subject references, indicating your suitability for the courses chosen. If you are applying from an external provider we will request a reference from your school.
- Online application form – click here
- Paper-based application form – click here
- External applicants ONLY – Please click here to download the external reference form.
Our open evening for 2017 applications has now passed but if you wish to view our facilities and talk to the Sixth Form team please contact us to arrange a convenient time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the visit.