To ensure the safety of our pupils, students, their families, and staff, we are implementing a variety of measures which will be explained in detail to pupils and staff.
Please be aware that we are in new territory this year. Our priority is to safely ensure continued classroom teaching for all our students but we know that will be disruptions from time to time. We are working closely with Public Health England and other local agencies and will be taking their advice if there are incidents. This may lead to a delay in notifications. We are unable to give out specific information about cases because it falls into definitions of ‘personal information’.
As we only have one access point onto site we have implemented new start and finish times to help maintain social distancing between year group bubbles.
Start and finish times:
(from January 2021 - please read the Principal's letter dated 31st December 2020)
– Year 7 – arrive 08:40 am for 08:50 am start till 2:30 pm
– Year 8 – arrive 08:40 am for 08:50 am start till 2:40 pm
– Year 9 – arrive 08:30 am for 08:40 am start till 2:50 pm
– Year 10 – arrive 08:20 am for 08:30 am start till 3:00 pm
– Year 11 – arrive 08:30 am for 08:40 am start till 3:10 pm
– Years 12 and 13 – 08:40 am to 3:00 pm
Important information issued by the school can be found under related documents below.
Emergency Assistance Fund is available through Swindon Borough Council.
Latest Government Updates on COVID-19.
Government Information on Education and Childcare Settings.