Founding Academy of The Park Academies Trust

Snow Update – 1/3/18 @ 09:30 am

Dear Parent

The current intention is for the school to remain open today. The latest BBC weather and Met office forecasts show that during school hours the conditions will remain the same as present. Obviously conditions may change and if conditions are to worsen this may mean that the school needs to re-evaluate. If there is a decision to close then information will be sent out via the intouch email service and posted on the school website and facebook page. It is expected that the school will be closed tomorrow due to worsening conditions and a decision about tomorrow will be made by the end of the school day to give parents the time to plan for alternative arrangements if the school is to close.

Kind Regards

Mr Pearson
Principal